I have had a few discoveries lately. Musings that have landed me to a new understanding of what I am becoming: I am getting old.
- I like the yellow and orange candy flavours.
- I like to read parenting books and home décor magazines.
- I like to be home and in bed by 9:30 p.m. (some things never change).
- When describing a TV show to a co-worker, I described the cohort as late twenties and early thirties. I came to the stark realization that I am actually included in this range.
- I like to get my hands dirty with DIY projects. I do not have any manual dexterity, so this still astounds me, but there is such a sense of accomplishment in making “my own”.
- I like to prevent wrinkles with frankincense essential oil.
- I like when people tell me how much I remind them of my mother.
Here are a few photos of our October and my ageing self!
When and how did you discover your downward trajectory? I love hearing your comments and stories below!