Pregnancy – Week 6&7 – Don’t worry. If I didn’t know I was pregnant before, I do now! Morning sickness (all day sickness) is in full swing. I enjoyed my fair share of dry heaving this morning. What a delight.
Please enjoy this shameless selfie below.
This week’s life update:
- No cooking or cleaning. My house is a filthy mess with take-out packages littering the floors.
- My toddler has been sick for an entire week and I’ve felt like garbage, so even getting dressed and showering have been optional activities. Nap time is still not taking place due to sick toddler. I.am.so.tired.
- No crafting or any pursuits have occurred. I barely blog. I wonder if I will ever see the light of day again.
- My pants are tight already. Is it too soon to bring out the dreaded maternity wear?
- I’ve harpooned my mom and sister into taken over household chores and childcare duties. I am waving my white flag. #thankGodforfamily
- My husband is also joined me in the first trimester. His cravings are beer, Xbox and burgers.
- I am still dragging myself to the gym. Partly due to bagel remorse.
- I am NOT eating Paleo, but gluten free. (Minus yesterday’s bagel).
- I can’t believe I still have 5 weeks left before the second trimester cavalry swoops in.
Cravings (this list changes daily between cravings/aversions):
- Lemon water
- Rice with creamy sauce
- Chicken noodle soup (without chicken)
- DQ Blizzard ice cream
- Scotch mints
- ALL raw vegetables
- Coffee and hot drinks
- Sweet things
- Sweet smells
- No major migraines (fingers crossed!)
- No crater like acne, although break outs are still evident
- I am eating every hour, on the hour
- My cravings are insane
- I’m gaining weight in the first trimester
- My food aversions are present
- My eyesight feels worse while pregnant
- I am exhausted by supper time