It might be a while before Spring comes my way, but I definitely feel it in my soul! Or by the many advertisements that are coming my way out of sunnier parts of the USA … either way there are a few things I’m loving for Spring:
- Off the shoulder blouses. I’m not sure if I can pull this off, but I LOVE the look. Striped, white, even tunic inspired off the shoulder styles! I love a crisp poplin that allows for a more put together look!
- White tops. All things white and eyelet. All things. ALL THINGS.
- Twig lipstick and Flamingo blush. I love this pink-with-a-touch-of-nude lip stick and boldly-subtle blush!
- Chambray. I use my chambray button ups amost as a jacket. Layering is key around these parts. And if you look at fashion bloggers and are like “Man, they just look so put together!” The secret? Layers.
- Light and blush jeans. I don’t own a lot of jeans myself, but this spring and summer you will see me roaming around in some light wash crops.
What are you spring favourites?