Photo credit to @ohmydearblog
We just got back from 12 days of bliss – a.k.a. vacation! We went to a wedding of an old friend, went to a family camp on thetis island where we were able to reconnect with days of yore and new beginnings, and a weekend spent on the lake with my immediate family (it felt like Christmas!). Getting back into the real world has been an shock to the system, but I know I’ll get back into the groove … eventually …
Books: I’ve read a few interesting books and have some on my reading list!
- Strengths Finders
- When Children Love to Learn
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Keys to Heaven’s Economy: An Angelic Visitation from the Minister of Finance
Baby names: This child will be nameless. Or so it appears! Did anyone else find it really hard the third time around?
Sleep: All my pregnant ladies – sleep is a cruel, cruel elusive joke. I’m very tired and a great napper, but falling asleep has been just as hard this time as every other time!
What I miss: Wine.
What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave!
Maternity clothes: I’m loving cheap non-maternity clothes from Forever 21 like the dress above!
Aches and pains update (a.k.a. complaining):
- My tailbone is still in good shape!
- No braxton hicks yet either – must be my sedentary life style at the moment!
Peeing: Not every two hours! Woot!
Nesting: No time to nest.
Stretch marks: None to date.
Workouts: I have fallen in love with spin class again! I aim for 2-3 gym class work outs a week. Usually ends up being twice a week. We hike every weekend (almost) and I walk. My standard for myself is lower as … well … TIME!
- Salt and pepper pistachios
- Justin’s peanut butter cups
- Gluten free pizza from UNA pizza
- Strawberries and plain, tart yogurt
- None. I’m avoiding any to do lists at the moment!