After doing this little DIY, Hazel now has a love for painting. For my daughter who does not like crafts, I consider this project a win. She also looked super cute and I had to take a million pictures of her and her “Elsa” braid.
- Paper and downloadable file from “the Alison Show” website
- Acrylic paint (Use non-toxic. Yes, my daughter did lick her painted fingers, but won’t eat pasta.)
- Paint brushes
- Swag to separate noodles for added flair (beads, stickers, etc.)
- Cover table and have child in protective apron.
- Pour paint into little bowls, give child a paint brush and let er’ rip!
- Let noodles dry.
- Have child attempt to string noodles. Then do it yourself.
- Also add stickers/beads yourself.
- Then attach the necklace to the Valentine’s card … yourself.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for being amazing at doing a toddler craft.
- Let child distribute to friends which you have selected.